On to year 3By Wade Kwon
Today marks both an early Easter and an overdue post, along with the second anniversary of WadeKwon.com.
Things to look forward to in year 3:
- Perhaps even fewer posts, given the rate at which I produce copy.
- More musings on travel, when next I hit the road.
- A disturbing look at my music cassette collection, because cassettes will never go out of style.
- The reason I spritzed my crotch at the Myrtle Beach Wal-Mart late one night.
- Rants on the election year.
- My favorite books of 2007.
- The roundabout way I get organized, which is to say, create less chaos from more chaos.
- How I’ve owned a home for five years and yet not improved it one whit.
- The next volunteer trip to New Orleans.
- The odds and ends that don’t fit on my Wade on Birmingham site.
- Jokes, puzzles, riddles and quizzes. Plus 10 makeup tips your stylist won’t share!
- (I take requests.)
- The changing world of media consumption.
- Even more typos.
- Grinding up hog on Groundhog Day. And a pig killing. Or pig maiming.
Until I can find a way to transcribe my feeble brain, we’ll have to settle for the deliberate speed at which I can transcribe these tales to blog form.
At least, it’s not boring.
Thanks for hanging in there with me.